Teacher (Upper KS2)
Full-time and Permanent
Pay Grade Main Scale M1–6 (£25,714 – £36,961)
Do you believe that all children can achieve? Do you have the drive, aspiration and passion to raise achievement, improving the life chances of our young learners? If you do then read on….
We are looking for a permanent, full time, Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher required for a September 2022 start. The pay range for this position starts at M1, maximum starting point for this post is M4, dependant on qualifications and experience.
We are proud of St Georges Church School & Nursery and believe it is a fantastic place to work and learn. We are looking for you to join our purposeful, passionate and persevering staff team to support us in ensuring our children are successful in their learning. The school's priority is to appoint outstanding, highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic class teachers.
We are looking for a teacher to join our hardworking, motivated and supportive school team who:
• Can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills.
• Always puts children first and is passionate about developing their own practice.
• Is creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
• Will inspire children to develop a lifelong love of learning.
• Is enthusiastic and dedicated with high expectations of themself and others.
• Is open to new ideas and approaches.
• Is supportive of our Christian ethos.
• Can work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
• Has the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with parents and carers.
• Demonstrates emotional intelligence and a growth mindset.
In return, we can offer:
• A caring, supportive school ethos with a leadership team determined to improve learning.
• Motivated and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning and participating in school life.
• A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring staff team.
• A totally inclusive and supportive learning environment.
• Excellent resources and facilities.
• Excellent opportunities for professional development.
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher.
If you would like to arrange this or for more information, please telephone (01934) 426901 or email email@example.com
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include a generous pension
scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
For more information and the application form, please visit www.stgeorgeschurchschool.co.uk
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9.00am 17th May 2022
Interview date: 25th May 2022
This post will commence: 1st September 2022
Vacancies within the Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust are advertised here: